Covid-19 Office Policy
Dr. Stephens and staff are committed to the health and wellbeing of our patients and all people. We will do our best to uphold the policies as set forth below. We ask that our patients help us in this endeavor.
- We will only have a limited number of patients in the office at a time.
- Our treatment areas are more than 6 feet apart.
- We use ADA, ODA, and CDC guidelines for sterilization and personal protective equipment.
- If we are informed that a patient has tested positive for Covid-19, we will provide that information to any patients who were in the office at the same time as the affected person.
- We ask that only the patient come inside unless the patient is under 10 or nervous to be in the office without their parent.
- We ask that patients call when they arrive but stay in their car. We will call when we are ready for the patient to come in.
- We ask that patients brush their teeth prior to arrival. We are discouraging the use of our patient restroom.
- We ask that if patients are feeling sick, have a temperature over 99, dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, headache, body aches or other possibly contagious symptoms, please call to reschedule.